Friday, April 13, 2007

Why you are here?

Why I am here?
One of my friend's blog inspired me and this is going to my first blog...And I know why you are here. You'll be my friend...If you are a stranger, then you should know me...

Here I am...
I was born on 1979 in Kerala.. I have two siblings..a wonderful brother and a lovely sister. My vappa and ummicha are so caring and loving...I luv my family...

My work
I represent the majority of Indian youth of this generation. Spending 40-60 hours of the week in front of a brainy device. Most of the time I love what I do.

Interests
I like art...electronis..computer..music... some more things..This is boring..I ll stop this here..Now I dont want to type more about me.

My url
http://geocities.com/shijor
I forgot to tell why I named the blog as 'wisemen'? bcoz..I want to blog something that is 'wise' and useful...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Bubble Tom said...

Kidoo shijore.. :D:d nirantharam ezhuthuuu